Thanks Ian,

I know this was modeled. Just wanted to understand the rationale behind
choosing an ACTION vs an ADMIN_ENTRY, this is to help me create an exercise
for my students. And for ACTION, if the dispense should be an active of
final state, and from your message it seems I was on the right path, not
thinking this as a final state since more actions can happen after the
dispense, like the one I mentioned of the patient recording intake.

:)