Dear Peter,

Thanks for your reply. However I am not sure I fully understand the logic
of this.

OpenEHR has a way to represent multi occurrence nodes (by appending 0, 1
etc to the path) such that the paths will remain unique. This should work
even when the mode is constrained with a name as well. May be I am missing
something here.

I am not sure what you mean by cloning the node? Can this be done in
Template designer? if yes how

regards

Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 106, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: healthelife.in  e: dil...@healthelife.in