Hi Slije,

Duration *should* support magnitude_status - it is alreqady defined as such
in the RM. The issue is about how to archetype this, not represent in data.

However .... I am not exactly sure if current CDRs support storing
magnitude_status for Duration. Suggest you give it a go!!

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994