It is still in ADL2, but harmless, so I would leave it in the specs and
advise tool developers to ignore it, if that is the consensus.
On 09/10/2018 06:29, Sebastian Garde wrote:
Assumed value was a slick idea at the time, but I do agree with your
* it is hardly or not at all processable,
* where there is widespread consensus on something it may well be
assumed automatically by clinicians – but this is not because
someone put the assumed value in the archetype or not.
* Elements where such consensus exists across professions/sectors
are probably rare anyway and universal consensus on an assumption
is hard to ascertain
* challenges for UI
* challenges for querying (assuming you even dare)
* challenges for anybody to understand it, including the difference
to a default value (and what happens if there is both).
Not sure about the implications for dropping/deprecating this at this
openEHR-technical mailing list