Von: openEHR-technical <openehr-technical-boun...@lists.openehr.org> Im Auftrag
von Thomas Beale
Gesendet: Montag, 22. Oktober 2018 19:00
An: openehr-technical@lists.openehr.org
Betreff: Re: Unique paths for slots problem if slots are filled with same
archetype

I need to study this problem a bit more, but having read the posts here, I
think the solution would potentially to allow the optional addition of a
'::atNNNN' appended to an archetype id at a root point. This means that all
current systems and data remain valid. It is better if it is appended rather
than prepended because it means the string id always starts with the archetype
id (= the case today) and may have something on the end, and that would only be
the case for this fairly rare use case. It would also be a fairly simple code
upgrade to existing systems.

So I would agree with Diego's syntax below, but say that it is optional, and
only required when needed, which appears to be this one edge case. If we can
convince ourselves of this, this is a pretty easy change to the relevant
template tools and also ADL2.

thoughts?

- thomas