I've just been thinking more about this problem. I agree we need to fix it, and it seems fairly likely adjusted rules for forming paths and storing archetype markers in data will be needed.

But... the archetype structure mentioned is a hack for getting around the lack of order-tracking attributes in the RM. We've had a look at this before (e.g. here <https://openehr.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/spec/pages/60358659/RM+additions+for+workflow+process>) but I would suggest we need to think soon about additions to the ENTRY class or package to properly model requester and receiver meta-data.

- thomas