Yes agree laterality is another potentially high value case.

They should probably talk to the CIMI folks. Stan Huff has a good an idea
as anyone of both the potential and pitfalls of complex terminology
handling. I suspect that really held CIMI back at a critical moment but at
least they have a good understanding of te challenges.

In spite of decades of attempts, I don't know of any national program that
is using post-coordination to any extent.

Ian
Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994