Hi Georg
In terms of openEHR to/from FHIR transformation, the (open source) QEWDjs
part of our stack does this work.
See this video explainer here (with related JSON transformation examples in
the links below)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaGGGgJdWvM&index=9&list=PLNxHSK29ViKLrrhdPTqbYr6XGTya4uGBv&t=0s
Let me know if you want any more information on this.
regards
Tony

Dr. Tony Shannon
Director, Ripple Foundation   ripple.foundation
Director, Apperta Foundation apperta.org
tony.shannon@ripple.foundation