Very important, I see as major advantage that gives predictability for
archetypepaths which is necessary for wild carding AQL queries on unknown
archetypes or groups of archetypes on different observations. In the field of
observations this is part of a major step forwards. Researchers and software
developers, also, but not only in AI, will profit from this.

The growth towards pattern was already visible during last several years, and I
am glad that the desire to have this, and architecture howto do it,  has become
available for the public. I hope modelers will use this, even in moments when
without pattern seems more effective on a single archetype, they still will
choose for the greater good of patterned information.

Congratulations for the CKM team for this major step forwards.
Bert

Sent from my Xperia™ by Sony smartphone

---- Heather Leslie wrote ----