Georg,

CONTAINS is like the Xpath '//' operator - it finds a match at any level of hierarchy (if there is one).

On 25/04/2019 18:29, Georg Fette wrote:
Hi Bjørn,
Thank you for your answers. They make me assume that the CONTAINS-operator is recursive because in your second query you ommited the part with "CONTAINS OBSERVATION o[openEHR-EHR-OBSERVATION.laboratory_test.v1]". Is this assumption correct ? This would make writing AQL a lot simpler. Another assumption I have is that the predicate namespaces always relate to the aliased archetype the path they are used within starts with. In your first query you use at0001 and at0002 each two times but they seem to have different meanings.
Greetings
Georg

--
Thomas Beale