I was about to say the same thing. The other helpful approach is just to
return the whole composition as a RAW JSON or XML file and see how the
paths work out - they will normally be very close tothintended AQL.

Thomas's suggestion may be correct for Ethercis but I think that Think!Ehr
actually maps that FLAT JSON construct to  the external_ref in
PARRTY_IDENTIFED rather  then the identifiers attribute that is a PARTY_REF
class which has an id attribute which has a value attribute which is a
String

c/context/health_care_facility/external_ref/id/value as facilityId  should
work on ThinkEhr

Ian

Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859