Thanks Ian,

I could get the path from RAW json
(c/context/health_care_facility/external_ref/id/value as orgId). This works
for composer but not for health_care_facility and give error in Ethercis.
Looks like and Ethercis bug. So I will raise a ticket there.

regards
Dileep V S
*Founder*
HealtheLife Ventures LLP
m: +91 9632888113
a: 106, Innovation Centre, IIIT, Electronics City, Bangalore 560100
w: <http://ayushehr.com>ehr.network, <http://ehr.network>ayushehr.com
<http://ayushehr.com> e: dil...@healthelife.in