Does OpenEJB 0.8.1 work under JDK 1.2.2 (with Oracle JDeveloper 3.2) ?
Unfortunately that is our
client's environment and it can't be changed. (NT4 btw). I can't seem to be
able to find anything
explicitly saying yes or no in the doco, but I did find this in
build.properties....

# This property should be uncommented if you are using JDK 1.2
# If it is not defined, classes that depend on 1.2 APIs will not
# be compiled.
#using.jdk.1.2=true

0.8.1 worked like at dream at home with 1.4 and Win2k. Nice work guys! This
is definately a
product to go into the toolbox.

Thanks

***CONFIDENTIAL***
The information in this message and in any attachments may be confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, you must not read, forward, print, copy,
disclose, or use in any way the information this message or any attachment contains.
If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete
or destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.