On Sun Oct 4, 2026 at 9:52 AM CEST, Peter Marko wrote:
>> > diff --git a/meta/recipes-core/images/core-image-ptest.bb b/meta/recipes-
>> core/images/core-image-ptest.bb
>> > index 72081f938de..024c69e9fda 100644
>> > --- a/meta/recipes-core/images/core-image-ptest.bb
>> > +++ b/meta/recipes-core/images/core-image-ptest.bb
>> > @@ -36,7 +36,7 @@ QB_MEM:virtclass-mcextend-python3-cryptography = "-m
>> 5100"
>> >  TEST_SUITES = "ping ssh parselogs ptest"
>> >
>> >  # Sadly at the moment the full set of ptests is not robust enough and 
>> > sporadically
>> fails in random places
>> > -PTEST_EXPECT_FAILURE = "1"
>> > +#PTEST_EXPECT_FAILURE = "1"
>>    ^
>> I don't think you meant to add this hunk to this patch.
>
> Yes, I'll send a v2 shortly.
> For scarthgap it's important to run the testimage with this disabled as it's 
> easy to miss failures otherwise.

You mean that they only trigger a warning like in this run:
https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/valkyrie/?#/builders/29/builds/4784
... or something even more discreet?

Since I do consider ptests failures as errors, I may think about
removing 'PTEST_EXPECT_FAILURE = "1"' from my runs (but I usually spot
the warnings).
-- 
Yoann Congal
Smile ECS

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Links: You receive all messages sent to this group.
View/Reply Online (#247197): 
https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/message/247197
Mute This Topic: https://lists.openembedded.org/mt/121567717/21656
Group Owner: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.openembedded.org/g/openembedded-core/unsub 
[[email protected]]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Reply via email to