Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for your detailed comments.

 From the above, I'm pretty sure that "netbase" will require a lot of networking
components, specifically adding things like libc-inet.  So avoid netbase.

It's possible that keyboard/keymaps may cause additional stuff to come in due to
locale requirements.. so I'd dump those as well..

sysvinit may also introduce some additional items -- so if it causes problems,
remove it and switch to the init located within busybox.

sysvinit and  busybox, tinilogin require eglibc libc-crypt support.

And busybox need libnsl, so I try to finger out how to break these depencies.

update-alternatives is what included gettext -- so this might need some
enhancement to avoid gettext as a requirement.  So I'd suggest skipping it.
(Note without it, it's likely busybox, tinylogin may not get setup properly...)

I will test it.

udev is quite complex and drags in a number of components -- so drop that..

RP suggested using mdev provided by busybox instead, I'll do it later.

Leaving:

     base-files \
     base-passwd \
     busybox \
     initscripts \
     modutils-initscripts \
     sysvinit \
     tinylogin

First see if you can compile the above with a minimal eglibc configuration.  If
not I can help you work through those issues..  If you can, you SHOULD see a
fairly dramatic decrease in size.
First of all, I do the minimal with your direction and give you feedback.

--Mark
Thank & Regards,
Kai
Thanks a lot!

I made a mistake that try eglibc configurability in a directory which
has build core-image-minimal, so the packages which depend on eglibc
didn't rebuild, and I didn't find the dependency before. I am sorry!

Regards,
Kai