On Mon, 28 Sep 2020 22:42:18 +0100
"Richard Purdie" <richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:

> It helps to know that! I wasn't sure if you'd hate the path filtering.

It was on my to-do list at one point to be able to denote "the pseudo
filesystem" in some way and just politely ignore everything outside it.
And, possibly, switch to keeping paths relative to it in some way.

But it looked very expensive, and honestly one of the things it was
waiting on was my vague belief that what pseudo really needs is to
switch to using length-prefixed strings so it can stop constantly
calling strlen.

-s