On 2021-02-22 21:00, Alexander Kanavin wrote:

I am also not sure if there's actual meaning behind this unstable marker. It's not explained anywhere, there are no release announcements where it's explicitly mentioned, and the branch in git has no commits since 1.33.0
https://git.busybox.net/busybox/log/?h=1_33_stable

I am leaning towards just taking the .0 versions.

I agree that is fine for master. The project seems to be just very conservative in what it calls stable. The delta between unstable and the consecutive stable is small. For the branches, they can start with the then current version from master and get updated when there are stable updates.

So Gatesgarth should go to 1.32.1 and master to 1.33.0 IMHO.

Bas.

Alex