Hi Alex,

Am 07.12.2022 um 09:53 schrieb Alexander Kanavin via lists.openembedded.org:
On Wed, 7 Dec 2022 at 01:21, Sergey Bostandzhyan <j...@mediatomb.cc> wrote:
I think this should be documented more prominently, as missing information
on how to get going was the biggest obstacle, at least for me. The benefit of
this workflow is, that no additional layer is needed and that everything seems
to more or less work out of the box within the usual checkout.
Thanks for the report, I totally agree that the rust recipe workflow
should be documented somewhere in the official manuals, I'm just not
sure where. Perhaps the 'common tasks' in
https://docs.yoctoproject.org/dev-manual/index.html ?

Can you write and propose a patch to the documentation repository?

Is the recipetool obsolete or why we have yust an other tool to create a recipe in oe-core?

Regards
  Stefan