On Wed, 2023-03-01 at 07:47 +0100, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
> You should not copy things between sysroot and ${D}. There is
> post-processing between those steps, so do it only between sysroots
> please.

I think Sundeep was trying to so something I'd suggested, which was to
inject a different copy of libLTO.so from an external build. The intent
was to check if this was the source of reproducibility problems or not.
It is unclear where the problems come from and this would isolate if it
really was the cause or not.

It looks like we may need to tweak the file being injected to have
safer paths though.