Alexander, this message:

> Alex,
> from what I'm seeing the issue touches opkg-build command:
>
> opkg-build -Z xz -a "--memlimit=5% --threads=8" "" "" nativesdk-xcb-proto-dbg
> /home/pokybuild/yocto-worker/genericx86-64/build/build/tmp/work/i686-nativesdk-pokysdk-linux/nativesdk-xcb-proto/1.15.2-r0/deploy-ipks/i686-nativesdk'
>  returned non-zero exit status 1.
>
> which causes you an error. This may happen with bad tar hosttools command.
> Can you please post me which version is on yocto autobuilder?

> BR
> Piotr

was meant for you, sorry for the confusion. Can you please verify/check what
version of `tar` is being used on the autobuilder? This is really important for
me, if we're going to move forward with it, because I have suspicions that it
may not support posix or it may not be patched with --acls and --xattrs
attributes https://www.mail-archive.com/bug-tar@gnu.org/msg06198.html

BR
Piotr