On Fri, 2024-02-23 at 12:33 -0800, Jeremy Puhlman via
lists.openembedded.org wrote:
> It says usr//usr in the comment, but when I ran on a clean build it
> started complaining about opt//opt as well. Its not really clear why
> it is looking for those directories, and I am sure this is not likely
> the correct solution, but I wanted to get it out here so someone who
> has kicked this area of code might know what may be happening.

Unfortunately there are layers of different pieces which could be the
issue, such as pseudo in combination with the host distro libraries and
uninative.

Can you create a test case which reproduces the issue? Does it always
happen with this recipe? Does it happen on different host distros? Are
you using uninative? What about buildtools-tarball?