On Tue, 2024-02-27 at 10:13 +0000, Jose Quaresma wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to ask if this patchset could be exercised in the
> autobuilder?
> I only got it working yesterday and today I'm going to do a more
> exhaustive test.
> This is still missing the update to 1.22, which I'll do later, but
> testing this would be a good help.

I did put this in for testing. The build is still running but so far
there were two issues:

https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/87/builds/6466/steps/14/logs/stdio

from oe-selftest -r gotoolchain.oeGoToolchainSelfTest.test_go_dep_build

and meta-clang:

https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/142/builds/39

meta-virt did pass our testing but I've copied Bruce so he's aware of
this and can comment. Copying Khem for meta-clang too.