Bruce Ashfield <bruce.ashfi...@gmail.com> escreveu (terça, 27/02/2024 à(s)
14:01):

> On Tue, Feb 27, 2024 at 8:57 AM Richard Purdie
> <richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org> wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 2024-02-27 at 10:13 +0000, Jose Quaresma wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I would like to ask if this patchset could be exercised in the
> > > autobuilder?
> > > I only got it working yesterday and today I'm going to do a more
> > > exhaustive test.
> > > This is still missing the update to 1.22, which I'll do later, but
> > > testing this would be a good help.
> >
> > I did put this in for testing. The build is still running but so far
> > there were two issues:
> >

> https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/87/builds/6466/steps/14/logs/stdio
> >
> > from oe-selftest -r gotoolchain.oeGoToolchainSelfTest.test_go_dep_build

I have see of this also in my local builds in my distro and there are some
reports upstream
https://github.com/golang/go/issues/61928
I believe this one is expected with the update but I am still doing my
local tests.

> > and meta-clang:
> >
> > https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/typhoon/#/builders/142/builds/39
> >
> > meta-virt did pass our testing but I've copied Bruce so he's aware of
> > this and can comment. Copying Khem for meta-clang too.

For meta-clang maybe we can switch to gcc to build the go-helloworld

> I'm running into some golang issues linking with my latest updates to
> meta-virt .
>
> I'll apply these locally and see if they help, make things worse or have
> no impact on my upcoming recipe bumps for m-virt.

I am testing mostly docker and everything seems fine so far.

Jose

--
Best regards,

José Quaresma