On 06/30/2014 10:27 AM, Life Life wrote:
Hello,

How to use this layer, please explain

Have you referred to the Yocto Project Documentation?

https://www.yoctoproject.org/documentation/current

There is lots of information about adding layers and additional packages from those layers.

Look for information about bblayers file and make sure you also ensure you include the package in your image using

IMAGE_INSTALL_append = " beaglebone-capes"

The leading space in the line above is important

Sau!

Thanks

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 5:15 AM, Anders Darander <and...@chargestorm.se>