On 11/16/2015 01:20 PM, Otavio Salvador wrote:

Making a separate repository with this layer is even more disruptive, and
complicates administration and maintenance. I'm not going to handle those.
So I'll make a meta-qt4 layer under meta-oe, and it's fine if there is no
official maintainer or ongoing build testing for it at least until someone
volunteers to pick it up.

I will nack the patch to include it onto meta-oe; I also guess that
Martin will also nack it.

Make it another layer as suggested, please.

A separate layer under meta-openembedded or a separate repository with the layer? Please be clear.

Alex