On Wed, Sep 21, 2016 at 11:06 AM, Burton, Ross <ross.bur...@intel.com> wrote:

> On 21 September 2016 at 06:30, Andreas Müller <schnitzelt...@googlemail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> During install all files are recompiled. This should be investigated
>> further
>> later
>

> I'd put (pretend) money on it being because PREFIX/prefix change between
> compile and install, so it needs to rebuild.  Looks like this class is doing
> something wrong.

You are right! Need some further build tests but for mixxx I got good
results by keeping prefix same for compile/install and setting
install_root= properly. Before this modification starting mixxx
complained with links to build install dir and finally crashed. Now it
runs fine. See what the other recipes say...

Andreas