The generated parser contains huge hunks of code actually shipped with bison, so I think we should also expect some semantic difference.

On 10/11/2016 05:17 PM, Burton, Ross wrote:

On 11 October 2016 at 09:37, Mark Hatle < <>> wrote:

    My understanding of the issue is that the extraction of the
    plural.c and
    plural.y files happens so quickly that it is unclear to make if
    one is older
    then the other -- so it sometimes uses bison to rebuild the
    plural.c.  This
    produces a non-deterministic build.

Surely the rebuilt plural.c should be identical to the shipped one? (semantically if not literally)

Openembedded-core mailing list