On 10/17/2016 06:30 AM, Burton, Ross wrote:

On 14 October 2016 at 17:40, <leonardo.sandoval.gonza...@linux.intel.com <mailto:leonardo.sandoval.gonza...@linux.intel.com>> wrote:

     result = runCmd('bitbake-layers show-recipes -i kernel')
    -        self.assertIn('linux-yocto:', result.output)
    +        linux_yocto = 'linux-yocto-tiny' if distro == 'poky-tiny'
    else 'linux-yocto'
    +        self.assertIn(linux_yocto, result.output)

If we want this test to be distro- and machine-agnostic then we should handle other BSPs that don't use linux-yocto. As this is just a test for bitbake-layers, I'd say we can just delete the "inherits kernel" block.

Agreed. Removed all the kernel checks, so sending a v2 today.

Ross