Hi,

For one client that gets time and attendance and extras for several INPUTS
from another source, we created an action that loads a csv file    (THANKS
ENNAPS !!)   and populates the payslips.

The same can be applied to values we have inside the system...  Just create
an action that gets/computes the values and populates payslips.  No need to
create intermediate tables or fill values manually for every employee...

Then you just use what is already available in OpenERP...

Regards,
-Mario