Il 17/03/2014 09:54, Markus Schneider ha scritto:
hi,

On 17.03.2014 07:58, Info SHS-AV wrote:
However, we should be agree about how store data in software.
i think the best way is to store it as xml. The two benefits to csv are:

- with xml ids you can update or extend the data in a second module
- you can mark data as no update to give the user the control to
customize the dataset in openerp installation
Yes I fully agree.
But we have to device how and what data we would record inside xml file
Greetings

Markus

--

Antonio M. Vigliotti

  • Re: [Ope... Eric Caudal
    • Re:... Lionel Sausin
      • ... Franco Tampieri
      • ... Info SHS-AV
        • ... Franco Tampieri
          • ... Info SHS-AV
            • ... Franco Tampieri
        • ... Lionel Sausin, de la part de l'équipe informatique Numérigraphe
          • ... Info SHS-AV
            • ... Markus Schneider
              • ... Info SHS-AV
          • ... Daniel Reis