Em Ter, 2009-06-16 às 15:52 +0300, Ilya Petrov escreveu:
> Hi!
>
> I`m trying to suspend a1200 with "echo mem > /sys/power/state" and getting
> this:
>
> http://pastebin.com/fe222ff7
>
> looks like happened two things:
>
> 1) bp awaked ap just after sleep
> 2) bp paniced or lost from ap after resume
>
> after reading  ohci-pxa27x.c and old ipc driver i see following:
>
> * old driver suspends port when no data transmited during some timeout

Yes, and this was a layering violation. :)

> * in new driver we disabled this behaviour and leaving suspend to hci driver

Correct.

> * hci driver not suspends ports, it stops and resets whole hci

It disconnects, suspends and resumes the port. If the resume fails, then
it resets the port.

> * bp requires some actions to keep working after ap sleep

Not true.

> * there is also ap_rdy, which is used to wake up and for handshake and
>   commented out gpio_set in ezx-bp driver.

It is used so AP can wake BP, not the other way around.

> i`l try to shut up modem with AT+CMER=0,0,0,0,0 and set ap_rdy to 0 before
> sleep
> and set ap_rdy to 1 at resume. is this ok?

CMER may help with the auto-resume thing. ap_rdy to 0 will probably
_not_ do what you want. It is not used to signal BP that the AP is
suspended, BP uses GPIO_SYS_EN or GPIO_PWR_EN instead (I dont remember
which one). But you don't have control over this pin using normal GPIO
registers.

--
Daniel Ribeiro