Em Ter, 2009-07-28 às 22:00 +0200, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer escreveu:
> Thanks for asking, I'm eager to learn this as well. I was very
> frustrated some months ago, since -- from my point of view -- we were
> quite close to releasing something and then you started ripping
> everything apart (again)*. I never seem to got one kernel where
> "everything" worked so that I could stabilize something towards a
> release (FSO).

Sorry for this, but the work Ilya is doing had to be done at some point.

I told you (ok, it was for ASOC) that we cant guarantee a stable
userspace interface at this point. In fact, only the bits that you can
download from kernel.org can be considered stable. Everything on
openezx.org will likely change as more things get developed or because
of upstream comments. :/

I'm very low on time ATM (even to maintain the main development branch).
Maybe someone else can maintain a "stable" branch, frozen to a "known
good" version with only bugfixes backported?

--
Daniel Ribeiro