Hi Daya,

Currently, all the flows corresponding to SG rules (irrespective of SG) have
same priority.

One basic question here, does ordering at a SG level or SG rules level
really matter? Becoz whatever we specify in SG rules are for allow traffic
only. There are no deny rules. So I believe sequencing shouldn't matter
unless if we are specifically looking for flow statistics.  Also there are
no attributes in openstack which specifically mention about the sequence
numbers. SG and rules are just passed as an array to ODL. So in case if we
have to maintain sequencing, we will be following the array indexing.

With your inputs on making use of priority, I think we can have different
priorities based on port + SG. This would create multiple flows on switch.
So the issue doesn't arise.

Hope SG priorities doesn't matter.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks,