Arun, Anil,

thanks for merging [1]. There are other deserialization problems failing
the tests. I filed [3] to track the issues. Can you take a look and see if
more similar changes are needed? The conntrack fields overlapping with the
nsh fields definitely makes sense as the tests are conntrack based.

Arun, Jaime,

did you also try with ovs 2.9.x? I am guessing the same problems are there.

Thanks, Sam

[1] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/73735/

[2] https://git.opendaylight.org/gerrit/#/c/72320/.
[3] https://jira.opendaylight.org/browse/OPNFLWPLUG-1023