Aswin,

From http://www.openvswitch.org/support/dist-docs/ovs-ofctl.8.html, ct_clear
clears the following ct fields,

ct_clear
                     Clears connection tracking state from the  flow,  zeroing
                     ct_state, ct_zone, ct_mark, and ct_label.

                     This action was introduced in Open vSwitch 2.6.90.

But from the ovs2.8+, there are new CT fields introduced, will ct_clear those
as well?

CONNECTION TRACKING FIELDS
       ────────────  ──────  ─────  ────  ────────  ────────────────
       ct_state      4       yes    no    none      OVS 2.5+
       ct_zone       2       no     no    none      OVS 2.5+
       ct_mark       4       yes    yes   none      OVS 2.5+
       ct_label      16      yes    yes   none      OVS 2.5+
       ct_nw_src     4       yes    no    CT        OVS 2.8+
       ct_nw_dst     4       yes    no    CT        OVS 2.8+

       ct_ipv6_src   16      yes    no    CT        OVS 2.8+
       ct_ipv6_dst   16      yes    no    CT        OVS 2.8+
       ct_nw_proto   1       no     no    CT        OVS 2.8+
       ct_tp_src     2       yes    no    CT        OVS 2.8+
       ct_tp_dst     2       yes    no    CT        OVS 2.8+

Regards,
Arun