Hi,

I have downloaded opendaylight controller project and buit it in maven. I
started the controller in debug mode using "./karaf debug"

It also printed "Listening for transport dt_socket at address: 5005" in CLI.
Now when I try to remote debug this java application in eclipse on port 5005 in
my localhost, I am getting "Failed to connect to remote VM" in error message.

please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Rajesh Kumar

L&T Technology Services Ltd

www.LntTechservices.com<http://www.lnttechservices.com/>

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended
recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.