Thank you Brian for this timely decision. I sincerely hope this will be a start for a new era for the OSS in Healthcare Community. I have forwarded this e-mail to the Yahoo list for discussion. Many of you who had not signed on the yahoo list may have missed out on the discussion on the ressurrection of OSHCA. I will be moving for the ressurrection quickly now. Barring unforseen circumstances and a change in sentiments, we should see OSHCA back as well as one openhealth list. In the meantime I'm going to post on both lists and I look to getting support for my actions based on decisions made during past discussions for the ressurrection on OSHCA.

Molly

Brian Bray wrote:

Thanks everyone for the feedback.

I have a proposal that I've worked out with Molly Cheah, who is working to incorporate the Open Source Health Care Alliance (OSHCA). Joseph Dal Molin, Tim Cook, and Adrian Midgley were also involved.

The proposal is to form the Openhealth list at OSHCA.ORG managed by volunteers for OSHCA. This list and the Yahoo list would be moved and closed. The OSHCA domain name and trademark would be transfered as soon as possible to facilitate this event.

This proposal would realise a goal that I have had for a long time. As far as I can determine, it would meet all the concerns expressed over the last few days.

Please comment on this proposal and feel free to ask any questions either on the lists or directly to Dr. Cheah or myself.

-Brian