Christian, Molly & All,

I'm neutral on the issue of incorporation.   If it can help then I'm
for it.   But I don't want the discussion on incorporation to
distract us from the possibility of convening our next OSHCA conference.

I'm a strong advocate of having our next OSCHA Conference, with or
without incorporation.   I've started raising the question of support
for a conference with some of the organizations I work with.   Here's
how I describe it:

Can your organization host a three day conference for 150 people,
providing auditorium, break out rooms, technical support (wifi +
audio-visual facilities with staff), food (continental breakfast plus
full lunches) and facilities support (pre-conference planning,
attendee registration services, facility access and security, etc).
I explain that the conference underwriting has to be substantial
because international attendees will need to pay for travel and keep
their on site costs to lodging and incidental daily expenses.

Consider this post the discussion fork that poses the question:  What
month in 2006 is best for an OSCHA meeting?

I think it goes without saying that many of us will be in Brisbane in
August 2007

   http://www.medinfo2007.org/

But maybe we can also meet in 2006.   As it is still January, now is
a good time to focus on this question.

With best regards,

[wr]

[wr]