I'll incorporate the suggestions into the statement after (hopefully) I
get more views coming in..... I'll appreciate if you can help refine the
other mission statements. There are some that can be combined and some
need to be further qualified?

I am also looking forward to comments from those who had volunteered
(during the Nov discussions) to be in the pro-tem committee so that we
are all in sync at this stage. (remembering the times of old OSHCA ;-) )
These Vision, Mission, Principles and core activities will form the
Foundation for OSHCA and we would like the community to agree to them.
Rgds,
Molly