bhaskar,

do you think the "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" archive will be too large to
post as a file at yahoogroups "openhealth"

[wr]

- - - - - - - -

On Mar 29, 2006, at 1:34 AM, Tim.Churches wrote:

> Brian Bray wrote:
>> Thanks for the welcome, Bhaskar, and also the warm welcome (in every
>> sense of the word) I've received from many others.
>>
>> Also, thank you for creating this list. The list software at
>> minoru-development.com was and is broken- you took the right step to
>> keep this incredible community conversation going.
>>
>> I have no intention of fixing the "old list." Having two lists is
>> confusing and creates the appearance of division where none exists.
>> Accordingly, I'll be closing down the openhealth mailing list on the
>> minoru site in about a week.
>
> Are there any archives of the old list which need to be preserved for
> posterity? Are they all available elsewhere? If not, I am sure Horst
> herb would be happy to host teh archives on his servers.
>
> Tim C
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

[wr]

- - - - - - - -

will ross
project manager
mendocino informatics
216 west perkins street, suite 206
ukiah, california  95482  usa
707.272.7255 [voice]
707.462.5015 [fax]
www.minformatics.com

"Getting people to adopt common standards is impeded by patents."
         Sir Tim Berners-Lee