Brian,

How large is the mail archive of [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[wr]

- - - - - - - -

On Mar 29, 2006, at 4:42 AM, Bhaskar, KS wrote:

> Will --
>
> Any member of the list can post a compressed archive of the mails
> in the
> Files area of http://yahoogroups.com/group/openhealth (in a
> non-proprietary format, of course!), but we have a limit of 20MB.  How
> big would an archive be?
>
> -- Bhaskar
>
> On Wed, 2006-03-29 at 06:42 -0600, Will Ross wrote:
>> bhaskar,
>>
>> do you think the "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" archive will be too large to
>> post as a file at yahoogroups "openhealth"
>>
>> [wr]
>

> Yahoo! Groups Links

[wr]

- - - - - - - -

will ross
project manager
mendocino informatics
216 west perkins street, suite 206
ukiah, california  95482  usa
707.272.7255 [voice]
707.462.5015 [fax]
www.minformatics.com

"Getting people to adopt common standards is impeded by patents."
         Sir Tim Berners-Lee