I meant that I am 80% finished with the 3 that I am reviewing. Thanks for
pointing out spelling and grammar mistakes. However you can just create a
user on the wiki and make corrections when you find mistakes. Everyone is
invited to do this....

-FT

On 4/6/06, James Busser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> On Apr 4, 2006, at 12:00 PM, Fred Trotter wrote:
>
> > EHR review on LinuxMedNews...
> > http://www.linuxmednews.com/1144128464/index_html
> >
> > At this point, I have finished about 80% of the reviews...
>
> Hi Fred
>
> The site lists only 3 EMRs, so I wonder what is meant by 80%. Do you
> mean you have completed 80% of the 3, or do you mean there are many
> others which you have not yet posted? Maybe in the "Review
> process" (or ahead of it) it would be worth inserting "Selection
> process".
>
> PS While a few misspellings could be casually tuned, Ignacio Valdez
> might like something fixed earlier ("Ignacio is posses both an M.D.
> and a M.S." on the page Who_are_the_Reviewers)
>
>
>
>
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>
>
>
>
>
>
>


--
Fred Trotter
SynSeer, Consultant
http://www.fredtrotter.com
http://www.synseer.com


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/openhealth/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to