Hi,

Currently I am working with OpenID Connect Certification basic profile. In
the OP, I have configured some claims to be gained when the scope is
openid. When I send a authorization request with  an essential claim I will
get all claims for openid and the essential claim. In the specifications
there is no, rule as It should return only the essential claim.
"OP-claims-essential" test is failing because unexpected claims are
returned. Can you please clarify this issue?

--
*Hasini Witharana*
Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science and Engineering