We're looking at building out some of our infrastructure in 10 GB ethernet
land, then reevaluating our changing storage needs in context of best practices
for leveraging these speeds. IE, iSCSI? Dedicated Storage arrays, etc.

First: Thanks to those of you who've updated our wiki re 10 GB ethernet
adapters: http://wiki.openindiana.org/oi/Ethernet+Networking Is it generally
safe to assume a 'chipset-level' compatibility, whether on adapter or mobo?
(btw, many of those links to Intel are no longer working...)

Anyone have any specific experience running 10 GB on the newer SuperMicro
boards? Yes, I realize we're generally safe with the Intel interfaces but, hey;
doesn't hurt to ask, right?

Thanks, All.

Lou Picciano