Obviously, you don't know Martin. I've refrained from intervening in those threads for what, more than one year now? Just because I also hoped it would stop. It hasn't.

I don't want THIS discussion to be stopped. I would have liked it stated that none will happen again.

But it is okay, I'm not willing to hide behind anybody, I'll kick the one person I can kick out of this list.

Laurent