No I meant "specific for OpenIndiana and not necessarily included in other
Illumos-derived distributions".

I e if I find a particular zfs component or zfs utility in the latest
OpenIndiana, can I assume that component or utility is also present in
other Illumos based distributions?

If the answer is "mostly" or "partly", what are the exceptions?

Hans J. Albertsson