On 09/05/17 10:59 AM, Predrag Zečević - Technical Support Analyst wrote:
Hi all,

I would like to have 2 separate displays again, but I am not sure from where to start.

Does anyone has idea?

Regards.

P.S: I have tried all possible combination which nvidia-settings tool has offered.

Hello.
I have dual-screen setup with OI/Mate. I've configured it via System->Preferences->Hardware->Displays for Mate and via script display-setup-script, calling xrandr for lightdm. So far no problems.
--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,