On 10/26/17 10:33 AM, Predrag Zečević - Technical Support Analyst wrote:
Hi all,

I am using VirtualBox 5.1.6 package (created long time ago by Martin Bochnig).

Hi.
I use 5.1.24 from official binaries. So far it works fine. It should work out of the box on OI newer than end of August. I suppose, the latest from 5.1 series will also work fine. The only issue we've found so far is absence of VirtualBox xorg driver for Xorg 1.19, which is going to land soon.

--
Best regards,
Alexander Pyhalov,