On Tue, 07 May 2024 01:10:19 +0000, Rainer Heilke wrote:
> Greetings.
> Which file is Hipster using to define the video driver to use? X is
> trying to use the NVidia driver, which fails. Under FreeBSD, the Intel
> driver worked, so I'm hoping it will here as well. But none of the
> files I've found that mention the NVidia driver seem to actually be an
> Xorg config file.

no way to tell unless you disclose what graphics card (video card is for actual
video) you have
and/or intend to use. going by your description i would assume it's some sort
of an on-board intel
gpu?
as alan said, if it's not recognized automatically, chances are we have no
driver for that specific
model.