Exactly.

I think we need to come up with a word that implies that it's really a
balance of quality and speed. That's why I suggested BALANCED but I am
hoping we can do even better than that.

As an aside, why did you decide to not expose the setting of either the AA
type or number of samples?  I would have though that serious graphics
developers would really like to have such options available to them.